These No-bake Blueberry Cheesecake Shooters are crowd-pleasers and super easy to make. Learn how to make the individual desserts that would make you go for three shots or more! Serve them in DLux mini dessert cups and shooters for a fabulous presentation!
Cheesecakes are overrated, said no one ever. Find a good recipe and it will always live up to your expectations. You can choose whatever flavor you wish to make and one can never go wrong. Just like this blueberry cheesecake recipe. It's no-bake and no fancy tools are needed.
What exactly is no-bake cheesecake you may ask? Well, aside from you will be oven free mode, this mini dessert cups recipe does not require eggs and granulated sugar. The cheesecake is more light and airy compared to the traditional baked cheesecake but still creamy and extremely rich.
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Shooters
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
How to cook No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Shooters
- In a bowl, mix crushed graham crackers and melted butter until well combined. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl and using a hand mixer, beat powdered sugar and cream cheese together until smooth and light.
- In a separate bowl and using a hand mixer, whip cream until it forms firm peaks.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 1/2 inch round tip.
- Fill shooters with 1 tsp of graham crust.
- Pipe in cheesecake. Leave about 1- 1/2 inch of space for the next layers.
- Next, layer with 1 tsp blueberry pie filling.
- Pipe again another layer of cheesecake and blueberry pie filling.
- Sprinkle with graham crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
These are served in DLux individual shooters and mini cups, so there is no slicing involved. These mini desserts are perfect for any gathering without the chaos of who gets the bigger slice. Extremely cute too.
Ingredients for No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
These indulgent dessert shooters will require the most basic ingredients. For the crust, I used 1 cup of crushed graham cracker and 1/4 cup unsalted melted butter. For the cheesecake, I use cream cheese, powdered sugar and heavy cream. Lastly, for the blueberries, I used blueberry pie filling. You may also use fresh or frozen blueberries and whip up a compote. That's how basic it is.
The flavor elements of this mini dessert will make layers of deliciousness. Buttery crust, rich and creamy cheesecake and topped with slightly sweet blueberry pie filling - one more, please.
Here are a few tips to make this No-bake Blueberry Cheesecake a success
- 1. Use a room temperature cream cheese to achieve the very smooth and silky cheesecake.
- 2. Use cold heavy cream. It will whip up quickly and nicely.
- 3. Be patient and serve them cold!
And you have your showstopper dessert. Simple and easy to whip but sinfully delicious in its adorable shooters. Make them for your next gathering and the next most impressed guests will be yours!