Are you looking for easy peasy no bake Christmas dessert for your holiday party or dinner? These strawberry shortcake mini dessert cups are perfect!
This American classic cake is beautifully deconstructed in super cute serving cups! If you'd like to recreate this dessert, check out the following cups used in this recipe:
You can also read and print out recipe below:
These are perfect Christmas party dessert to make in your hectic holiday schedule! Enjoy!
Strawberry Shortcake in Mini Cups
- 25 oz shortcake from the grocery store
- 10 oz 35% heavy cream
- 20 oz strawberries
- 5 oz blackberries for garnish
- 1 lime zest for garnish
- 10 small mint leaves for garnish
- sugar for the whipped cream
How to cook Strawberry Shortcake in Mini Cups
- Cut the shortcake into small rectangular pieces and line the base of the each cup with it.
- Dice up the strawberries into small pieces and add them as the next layer.
- Dice up blackberries into small pieces and add them as the next layer.
- Whip the cream in a bowl, adding sugar to sweeten it to taste, and then add a spoonful of whipped cream to each cup.
- Zest a lime and sprinkle on the whipped cream.
- Add mint leaves for garnish and serve.