This No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake has a buttery chocolate cookie crust, creamy and smooth peanut butter cheesecake and topped with sweet and salty peanut butter crust and chocolate sauce! Each layer will make you want to ask for more!
Watch the video below for the step by step tutorial on how to make this incredibly delicious dessert using our DLux mini cups.
Don't forget to save our printable recipe so you can grab it anytime you need to whip up a sweet and easy recipe.
Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- peanut butter cups for garnish
- chocolate syrup for garnish
How to cook Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake
- 1. Crush cookies in a processor until fine. Add melted butter and mix until incorporated.
- 2. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- 3. In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks.
- 4. Add 1/3 of the whipped cream to the cream cheese and peanut butter mixture. Gently fold until well incorporated.
- 5. Gently fold in remaining whipped cream until well incorporated.
- 5. Transfer into a piping bag.
- 6. Divide the crust mixture evenly between the DLux mini cups.
- 7. Pipe into the mini cups until full.
- 8. Chill for at least 1 hour. Garnish with chopped peanut butter cups and chocolate syrup when ready to serve. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
We are once again bringing you another variety of no bake cheesecake. Cheesecakes are so versatile and could be a whole year dessert if you ask us. The flavors you can create with it is endless so please forgive us if we ask for more. We mean give more recipes.
So whether you are baking for your family and friends or catering a party for a business, this recipe is for you. This no bake cheesecake recipe starts with chocolate cookie sandwiches processed until fine and made even more flavorful by adding melted butter.
The star of the show is the main peanut butter cheesecake of course. Did you know that peanut butter is not only delicious but is remarkably nutritious too? So go ahead, add a little more than 1 cup when you make this recipe. We won't judge. We stand by our rule to always start with a very cold heavy cream and softened cream cheese. This will result in a more stable and smooth cheesecake.
The sweet and salty peanut butter cups and chocolate sauce are the perfect garnishes for this cheesecake mini cups dessert. There is a balance of sweetness and saltiness that any peanut butter dessert would need.
Other cheesecake recipes you may like:
DLux Mini Dessert Cups No-bake Lemon Cheesecake
DLux Mini Dessert Cups No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Shooters
Here are some few quick tips on how to perfectly present our no bake peanut butter cheesecake using the DLux mini cups.
1. We use a flower nail to flatten and smoothen the cookie crust. Yes, the flower nail we use to make those beautiful cake icing decorations. Find a size that would fit our mini cups sizes from 2 oz to 5.5 oz.
2. Transfer your cheesecake batter to a piping bag for an easier and cleaner transfer to the mini cups. You can also use piping tips for the extra look or simply cut the end off about 1/2 inch and pipe away.
3. Use our Mini Cups With Lids. It's not only a perfect presentation but also perfect when you have to travel your dessert for the party venue. Or if you are mom trying to tell your kid those mini desserts are not for grab yet until the party.
We hope you try this new recipe for your next gathering or suggest it to your next event client. Don't be surprised it will be the next favorite!