No-bake Lemon Cheesecake Mini Cups is a creamy, tart and refreshing dessert. It has a buttery graham crust and cheesecake with the bursting of lemon. These are individually portioned in Slanted Square Mini Cups, Slanted Round Mini Cups and Slanted Triangle Mini Cups. Perfect for all parties. Don't forget to watch the video below for easy instructions.
We are sending you another no-bake cheesecake recipe once again because who says no to cheesecake? Literally no one ever. A dessert table will not be complete without these minis.
No-bake Lemon Cheesecake Mini Cups
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 8oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- lemon slices
How to cook No-bake Lemon Cheesecake Mini Cups
- Mix crushed graham crackers and melted butter until well blended.
- 1. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- 2. Add the lemon juice and beat on low speed until well incorporated.
- 3. In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks.
- 4. Gently fold 3/4 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well blended.
- 5. Transfer into a piping bag with round tip.
- 1. Divide the crust mixture evenly between the DLux mini cups.
- 2. Pipe about 1/4 cup of filling into each mini cups.
- 3. Garnish with the remaining whipped cream and lemon slices.
- 4. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Did you make this recipe?
Here are some key pointers to make this simple no-fuss dessert.
First, use plain crushed graham crackers mixed with salted butter. This is the bottom crust and the perfect finale of the lemon cheesecake. The simpleness of the crust gives the lemon cheesecake the spotlight it deserves.
Make sure to check out our other mini dessert recipes
No artificial flavor. We use freshly squeezed lemon juice for that extra bright and refreshing flavors. Adding a few lemon zest would be perfect too. We used 1/4 cup of lemon juice but if you are feeling a little extra then you may add another add more.
Get the best quality of cream cheese. We've used several kinds now but the ones with the best quality impressed us the most. You don't have to break the bank to get them. Keep an eye out to when your favorite store is on sale.
Go for homemade whipped cream for both your cheesecake and garnish. It just tastes so much better. Be careful not to overwhip to avoid lumps. Achieve smooth and creamy cheesecake by making sure your cream is whipped just until stiff.
We garnished our cheesecake with whipped cream and lemon slices but there is no limit to garnishes really. Top with fresh berries, compote or even sprinkles. Don't shy away from making them look as fabulous as they taste.
Be patient and chill. These mini dessert cups need to chill for at least an hour before serving. You can also make these ahead of time and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
These No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Mini Cups are to die for. Be ready to convert some non-loving cheesecake friends!