This party dessert recipe has an exceptional blend of a raspberry mousse with a mango puree mixed with a graham crumble at the base of the cup for a different and exciting texture.
It's a perfect holiday dessert or any party, event, or occasion! It's super quick and easy to make! Print out the recipe below and make your mini raspberry mango mousse parfait!
Raspberry Mango Mousse Parfait
- 2 oz raspberries for mousse
- 10 raspberries for garnish
- 6 oz graham crackers
- 2 oz fresh mango
- 20 oz 35% whipping cream
- 2.5 teaspoons of powdered gelatin
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- 10 mint leaves for garnish
How to cook Raspberry Mango Mousse Parfait
- Finely dice mango and mix in a bowl to give it a puree texture. Set aside.
- Crumble up the graham cracker into small pieces.
- In a blender, puree raspberries until smooth, firm paste.
- In a small saucepan, combine raspberry puree and 6 tablespoons of sugar. 5.
- Simmer over medium heat until bubbles form at the edges.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the 2.5 tablespoons of cold water and let stand until softened for about 5 minutes.
- Add gelatin mixture and cook, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves, about 1 minute.
- Transfer mixture to a small bowl and let cool at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream and 2 tablespoons sugar on medium-high until firm peaks form, about 4 minutes. With a rubber spatula, gently fold in raspberry puree mixture until combined.
- Sprinkle some graham cracker into each serving cups, add the raspberry mousse and finally the mango purée on top.
- Garnish with raspberry and mint leaf and serve.