** SPECIAL X-MAS OFFER (until Dec 19th): Get 20% OFF the 5oz Mini Cups featured in this video on Amazon.com with Prime! **
DLux Mini Dessert Cups Layered Christmas Jello is a fun and festive individual dessert perfect for Christmas parties or any other holiday gatherings. It's super easy to make with very few ingredients. Learn how to make these mini dessert cups by watching our video below and don't forget to save the recipe for later.
Holiday gatherings are just around the corner. We must say it's the greatest time to make desserts. Especially the delicious but easy ones. The Christmas color, red, green and white is eye candy we need to see them in Dlux Swirl mini cups. They are as lovely as expected.
DLux Mini Dessert Cups Layered Christmas Jello
- 1 3oz strawberry gelatin
- 1 3oz lime gelatin
- 1 3oz unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups hot water
- 2 cups cold water
- whipped cream
- christmas decoration
How to cook DLux Mini Dessert Cups Layered Christmas Jello
- In a bowl, place strawberry gelatin and add 1 cup boiling water. Stir until dissolved and add 1 cup cold water.
- Fill each glass about 1/3 full with strawberry gelatin mixture. Place in refrigerator until set.
- Place unflavored gelatin in a bowl and add 1/2 cup hot water. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir sweetened condensed milk and 1 1/2 cups hot water. Pour gelatin mixture into the milk mixture and stir to combine.
- Fill each glass about 2/3 full with the white gelatin mixture. Place in refrigerator to set.
- In a bowl, place lime gelatin and add 1 cup boiling water. Stir until dissolved and add 1 cup cold water.
- Fill each glass with lime gelatin mixture until nearly full. Place in refrigerator to set.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with decoration.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Some gelatin brands require to cook the mixture but there are certain brands like Jell-o that require only hot and cold water. We used the latter because it's easier and sets firmly too. You have to wait for each layer to set before adding another layer. The smaller the cups and the thinner the layer the faster it sets. One advantage of using Dlux mini dessert cups when making jello is it sets faster.
We used strawberry flavored gelatin but other red gelatin like cherry will work too. Likewise, for the green layer, we used lime gelatin flavor but you can use other green-colored flavors. Want another tip? Add food color if you want to go extra with your layered Christmas layers.
For the white layer, we used unflavored gelatin mixed with sweetened condensed milk. The top part of the red layer will be cloudier as the white layer sets. Same with the green layer, it will appear cloudier when you add whipped cream on top. We are totally okay with the final result because it gives the wintery look.
A Christmas mini dessert cup will not be complete without the final touch. Add an edible Christmas decoration like mistletoe, candy cane or Christmas tree.
This layered Christmas Jello will be a hit in your holiday party for sure!