These beautiful whipped cream berry medley mini cups are a perfect dessert for the holidays or for any party, event, or occasion! As usual, this is a super easy dessert recipe idea. Wow your guests with the beautiful assortment of fruit that await in these cute dessert cups!
If you'd like to recreate this marvelous berry dessert, here are the cups you need:
Read and print out the recipe below! Enjoy!
Whipped Cream Berry Medley in Mini Dessert Cups
- 25 oz total of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries & blackberries.
- 6 oz of 35% whipping cream
- sugar to sweeten whipped cream (if desired)
- 2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup, to taste
- 10 mint leaves for garnish
- 10 raspberries for garnish
How to cook Whipped Cream Berry Medley in Mini Dessert Cups
- Leave 10 raspberries on the side to add as garnish.
- Dice the remaining berries into small pieces and put them into a bowl.
- (Optional) Add maple syrup to the berry mixture to add sweet taste and mix well.
- Use a whisk to whip the cream in a bowl to make it fluffy.
- (Optional) Mix in sugar to whipped cream if you want to sweeten.
- Using a spoon, fill cups up about 3/4 with the fruit mixture. Fill the remaining 1/4 with the whipped cream.
- Add mint leaf and raspberry as a garnish.